2,95€ – 21,95€
* 1 and 3 litres products come in metal can.
It is an original variety of Palestine that was introduced in Spain in the XVII century. It is a compact olive tree and resistant to cold which offers small olives and rounded in the shape of bunch. It is a tree adapted to cultivate in ground of fertile plain and irrigation.
Arbequina olive is not only used to produce olive oil, it is also an excelent company to eat.
In addition, it can be gathered in an early or late way, offering two types of olive oil:
· Fruity. Early harvest, with a greenish color and a bitter almond flavor.
· Sweet. Later harvest, with more yellow color and a sweeter taste.
· The arbequina olive oil is a soft and buttery oil of excellent quality.
· It has a fruity smell fresh as grass freshly cut with some notes of freshly picked almonds.
· Its flavor is sweet and spicy. Its bitterness is almost non-existing and his itching is slightly marked. Its color is golden with greenish hues.
· It’s the perfect oil for dressing salads, for sweet dishes and to enhance the flavor of the fish.
· For durability reasons, we filter the oil to keep its qualities intact for longer.